IN FORCE: 1 JANUARY 2021
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW CAN YOU CHANGE THE SETTINGS?
Cookies are small text files that a website can use to make the purchasing experience more effective.
Some "cookies" are temporary and disappear when you close your browser, while there are also persistent versions that stay on your computer for a longer period of time. According to the law, we may store cookies on a visitor's device only if it is strictly necessary for the functioning of our website.
We need the visitor's permission to use any other type of cookie. This website uses a variety of cookies. Some cookies that appear on the website are placed by our third party service providers.
Browsers give you the option to change the cookie settings. Most browsers automatically accept cookies by default, but this can be changed to prevent automatic acceptance once it is set.
To find out more about changing your browser settings, check your browser instructions or help. You can find out about cookie settings for the most popular browsers by following the links below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
Microsoft Internet Explorer 10
2. WHERE IS THE INFORMATION AND CONSENT FOR COOKIE PROCESSING GIVEN?
When you visit our website for the first time, a pop-up window will appear at the top of the screen and you will be able to choose which cookies you consent to.
This information window also contains a link to this Privacy Statement.
3. TYPES OF COOKIES
3.1 Essential cookies
Essential cookies help make our website usable by enabling basic functions such as site navigation and access to secure areas of the website.
The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- PHPSESSID Keeps the status of the user session between page requests until the browser is closed
- __cfduid Cloudflare content server identifies web traffic. 1 year
- JSESSIONID Assigns a unique, anonymous identifier to each page open to improve the usability of the page until browser close
- wp_woocommerce_session_ Keeps the contents of the shopping cart when navigating between pages until browser is closed
- woocommerce_items_in_cart Keeps the contents of the shopping cart when navigating between pages until the browser is closed
- wc_cart_hash_ Associates a unique identifier with each customer so that the system can associate orders with the customer 1 day
3.2. Preferential cookies
Preferential cookies allow us to remember information that changes the way a website behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in.
3.3. Cookies for statistical purposes
By collecting and reporting data in an anonymous form, statistical cookies help the website owner to understand how visitors interact with the website.
- _ga Captures a unique identifier to generate anonymous statistical data about the use of the website. 2 years
- _gid Captures a unique identifier to generate anonymous statistical data on the use of the website. 2 years
- _gat Use Google Analytics to control the frequency of queries. until browser is closed
- collect Google Analytics collects data about the user's device and browsing habits across different devices and marketing channels. until browser closes
3.4. Cookies for marketing purposes
We use personalised cookies to track visitors' website activity. The aim is to serve the most relevant ads to individual users, display content that is relevant to their preferences and encourage them to be active.
- ads/ga-audiences Google uses Adwords to target users whose browsing habits indicate that they are more likely to make a purchase. until browser close
- pref Captures a unique identifier that Google uses to generate statistics about the videos a user has watched on YouTube. 8 months
- fr Used by Facebook to target users whose browsing habits indicate a higher propensity to buy. 3 months
- tr Used by Facebook to target users whose browsing habits indicate a higher propensity to buy. until browser is closed
4. CHECKING AND BLOCKING COOKIE SETTINGS
Modern browsers allow you to change your "cookie settings". Some browsers automatically accept "cookies" by default, but this setting can be changed to prevent automatic acceptance in the future.
If you change this setting, the browser will offer you the option to "set cookies" each time you visit.
The Data Controller will not remember any identifiers or passwords even if "cookies" are enabled. The visitor can use the services in complete safety even if he accepts "cookies".
Please be informed that, since the purpose of "cookies" is to support and facilitate the usability and processes of the website, we cannot guarantee that the visitor will be able to use all the functions of the website to the full extent if "cookies" are disabled.
The website may then function differently than intended in the browser.