What is an elf bar?
The elf bar is the latest craze in smoking, a fruity, fragrant and vibrantly coloured nicotine-free device.
Liquid-fuelled, battery-powered, disposable, fixed puff electric cigarettes are available in a range of exciting flavours around the world. It is significantly cheaper than traditional cigarettes or tobacco iqos, less unhealthy, with a taste and experience that is unbeatable, and unlike iqos, it doesn't even need to be cleaned.
What you need to know about the elf bar?
1. Does not contain tar, as it does not burn paper like cigarettes.
2. It does not require a lighter or any kind of open flame, so it is not a fire hazard and is safe to use indoors.
3. Unlike cigarettes, which contain thousands of cancer-causing chemicals, they are a much less unhealthy option, with far fewer harmful substances in the liquid they contain.
4. Does not endanger passive smokers.
5. Available in both nicotine-free and reduced nicotine versions, making it ideal for quitting.
6. The fragrances, natural and artificial flavours in it make it smell subtle and fruity, as opposed to stinky.
So, as Gábor Zacher would say:
There is one problem with the elf bar. It's good!Gábor Zacher
What's in the elf bar?
As Gábor Zacher explains on ATV Start, the elf bar, available in many European countries, is actually made up of 5 main components.
- First of all, it has a lithium battery that depends on the number of cycles.
- There is an electronic circuit that activates the boiler when suction is applied and transfers the heat to the liquid in the boiler.
- An important component of the eleven bar is the boiler itself, which gives off heat and heats the liquid around it, producing steam, and
- the device contains a liquid, i.e. a liquid in a tank, the quantity of which always depends on the number of hits of the product.
- This is surrounded by the elf bar enclosure itself.
In most articles and interviews on the subject of the penalty stick, it is written that it is not known what materials the device contains. This is not entirely true. Let's take a look at the ingredients of the liquid in the penalty bar devices:
1. Vegetable glycerine: we are talking about a substance that is used in many industries every day. It can be found in cough suppressants, mouthwashes, soaps and shampoos, toothpastes, many beauty creams, everyday foods or hookah tobacco.
2. Propylene glycol: A compound found mainly in the food industry, mainly used in cakes and in foams for cake decoration.
3. Nicotine salt, if we are talking about a non-nicotine-free eleven bar device. Interestingly, the nicotine salt is absorbed faster than traditional nicotine, which is why the nicotine-containing elf bar has a more pleasant, faster effect. The nicotine content of an elf bar is usually expressed as a percentage or in milligrams, and currently these products are produced in 3 formats: nicotine-free, i.e. 0%, 2% (2mg nicotine/ml) and 5% (5mg nicotine/ml), available in Western Europe.
4. Other natural and artificial aromas: the intense taste of the elf bar is provided by natural and artificial aromas used in the food and beauty industry, so it may happen that the taste of the cola elf bar is eerily similar to the taste of the beloved cola gummies, the fruity elf baroque and they taste just as delicious as a soft drink or Tutti-Fruttis chewing gum.